Anyone who watches "Mad Men" is well aware that adult beverages are so prevalent on the show, they're practically a character unto themselves. But just how many drinks have made it on screen during the show's five seasons? Check out the below video and see each and every one, edited into a five-minute clip.
Consider yourself warned, even though the drinking is not real, it's a lot to take in nonetheless. Let's put it this way -- John Slattery's Roger Sterling has a reaction in the final seconds that is completely understandable.
- Is Peggy permanently gone from 'Mad Men'?
- Use of Beatles song cost 'Mad Men' $250,000
- Which 'Mad Men' sex scene did January Jones disagree with?
Also in The Clicker:
- 'DWTS' all-star Bristol Palin and partner defend routine
- Lauren Manzo: 'Xanax passed around like candy' at 'Housewives' reunion
- '16 and Pregnant' and now pregnant again? Three MTV teen moms are expecting