Chris Fraticelli. / TLC
Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson
At 69 years old, Joy Behar should know better than to pick on a 7-year-old kid. In a Sept. 5 interview with the Huffington Post, the "View" star predicts the future is grim for "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star Alana Thompson, who first gained fame on the TLC reality series "Toddlers & Tiaras."
"What's little Honey Boo Boo going to grow up to be? That's what I want to know?" Behar asks. "She's going to be a fat kid; she's going to grow up to be a big fat woman. She is, I can tell. She's just a kid, but you see the genetics are right there. She's going to have large boob boobs -- Honey Boobs Boobs."
Alana -- known for guzzling bottles of "go-go juice," a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew -- has often referred to herself and her family members as "fat" on "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." Matriarch JuneShannon is aware of the health problems facing her family, which inspired her to initiate a weekly weight loss challenge. Though their results have been varied, they haven't stopped trying.
Still, Behar argues the family has a long way to go -- especially Alana, the most outspken of the bunch. "Wait until she grows to a 400 pound woman!" Behar, who also hosts "Joy Behar: Say Anything!" on Current TV, tells the Huffington Post.
- How much money does 'Honey Boo Boo' family make?
- Honey Boo Boo's mom insists show is fun, relatable
- Honey Boo Boo forced to give up beloved pet pig Glitzy
More in The Clicker:
- 'Dancing' pro Maks: I 'probably' regret outbursts
- Jennifer Hudson tells Oprah she forgives man who killed her family
- Joy Behar: Honey Boo Boo will 'grow up to be a big fat woman'