Taylor Hill / Getty Images
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi promoted her book "A Shore Thing" at Barnes & Noble on Jan. 13, in Brick, N.J.
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi suddenly has a lot more money to pay for her tanning sessions. The New York Times confirmed to the Scoop's Courtney Hazlett that the pint-sized reality star has landed on the publication's best-sellers list. Her first novel, "A Shore Thing," is No. 24 on the Jan. 30 list.
Guess you don't have to read much to write a successful novel. Snooki told The New York Times in July that she's read only two books in her life. TWO! And now she's penned a best-selling novel that she described as "pretty much like the show, but you're reading it."
For those of you who haven't picked up the apparently popular book yet, here are a few highlights:
- "Any juicehead will get some nut shrinkage. And bacne. They fly into a 'roid rage, it is a 'road' 'roid rage."
- "Gia danced around a little, shaking her peaches for show. She shook it hard. Too hard. In the middle of a shimmy, her stomach cramped. A fart slipped out. A loud one. And stinky."
- "He had an okay body. Not fat at all. And naturally toned abs. She could pour a shot of tequila down his belly and slurp it out of his navel without getting splashed in the face."
Want more? We've got an excerpt.
- Snooki reacts to 'Shore' scenes of her booze-fueled arrest
- Snooki gives 11-year-old a 'banging' makeover
- Snooki: 'Not everyone's going to like me'