"Breaking Bad's" meth boss Walter White has some serious competition this Sunday when "The Simpsons" start cooking up their own blue stuff.
Fox has released a clip of the show's open, which will -- for one week only -- replace the animated comedy's popular couch gag. Instead of the Simpsons' hijinks ending with the family cramming onto their couch, this week's open kicks off with a depressed-looking Marge heading into the kitchen to cook up her own batch of the purest blue stuff she can -- cupcakes for the church bake sale. And just as with Heisenberg, the addictive item leads to a pile of money.
Sure, the Simpsons family may not be participating in a couch gag of their own Sunday, but there doesn't mean there isn't a couch gag at all. Check it out:
The episode, titled "What Animated Women Want," will feature Wanda Sykes and George Takei making guest-voice appearances. "The Simpsons" airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on Fox.
Is this open better than the usual couch gags? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page!
- Bart Simpson appears before Mr. Burns in British court
- 'Breaking Bad' script stolen from Bryan Cranston's car
More in The Clicker:
- James Deen: I refused to pretend to date 'Teen Mom' Farrah
- 'Big Bang Theory's' Mayim Bialik shares surprising stance on Sheldon-Amy romance
- Charlie Sheen: Lindsay Lohan 'held us hostage' on 'Anger Management' set