Getty Images, AP file
Abby Lee Miller and Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson.
"Dance Moms" instructor Abby Lee Miller is known for her tough-talking ways when it comes to dealing with young dancers on her Lifetime show, but she also has harsh words for another kid. When asked about TLC's rising reality star Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, Miller didn't hold back.
"She needs to get in shape," Miller said of the 7-year-old during an interview with TMZ. "She needs to be at a dance studio; she need to be training; she needs to work on her turnout -- the whole nine yards."
Miller hasn't been the only one to remark on the tyke's physique lately. On the season finale of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," Alana herself worried that she was too "chunky" to fit into her latest pageant outfit. And "The View's" Joy Behar recently said that she believed the youngster would "grow up to be a big fat woman."
That's an awful lot of commentary about one kid's weight. But in the case of Miller, it seems to come with some degree of empathy. After all, she admits she's not so happy with her own shape either.
"I'm a little frazzled because I was watching the reunion of 'Dance Moms,' and I didn't like my hair and I didn't like my two chins," she told TMZ.
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' tyke worries she's too 'chunky' for pageant
- TLC orders more 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- Report: 'Honey Boo Boo' family wants big money for second season
- Joy Behar: Honey Boo Boo will 'grow up to be a big fat woman'
More in The Clicker:
- 7 best 'Star Trek: TNG' episodes to celebrate the 25th anniversary
- Chelsea Handler: Celebrities are scared to come on 'Chelsea Lately'
- Former ‘Lost’ stars: Where they are on TV today
- 'Grey's Anatomy' returns, but there are few happy endings