Getty Images file
Jesse Sloan and Carrie Ann Inaba in March, 2012.
“Dancing with the Stars” judge Carrie Ann Inaba and Jesse Sloan have ended their engagement.
“They decided early in the summer to break off their engagement and have remained friends,” a rep for the reality TV judge told Access Hollywood in a statement on Monday.
“I met him on eHarmony!” Carrie Ann told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Access Hollywood Live in October 2011.
“I was dating all these younger guys. I was like, ‘Maybe I need to change it up a little,’” she said, at the time.
While creating her online profile, the “DWTS” judge initially kept her identity secret.
“I didn’t put up a picture, I didn’t put anything about who I was,” she explained, adding that she was very forthright about what she wanted from a suitor. “I was like, ‘You need to be sexy. I need to be attracted to you.’ I really put exactly what I wanted. ‘I love cats!’”
She told Billy and Kit that planning the wedding wasn’t a fast process.
“I don’t know, I’m not a good wedding planner, I suck… I don’t want to plan,” she said, back in November during the same Access Hollywood Live appearance. “I’m doing private… I wanna do backyard and I wanna do beach.”
- 'DWTS' fans vote Sabrina Bryan into the all-star bash
- 'DWTS' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy: You won't see me angry ever again
- Hope Solo: I'm telling the truth about 'DWTS' pro Maks slapping me
- Hope Solo: 'DWTS' pro Maks Chmerkovskiy slapped me hard
More in The Clicker:
- Anderson Cooper discusses coming out on 'Anderson Live's premiere
- Meet the three new cast members of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Randy Jackson on 'Idol' future: 'Let's see what happens'
- Watch it! 7 best new fall shows | Where favorite shows left off