If you haven’t made your bro cry with your life’s accomplishments, you haven’t lived. That’s one lesson learned in MTV’s first trailer for "Jersey Shore" spinoff, "The Pauly D Project."
Pauly Delvecchio’s homegrown crew puts a lot less “gym” into their GTL as evidenced by “The Situations” featured in the trailer. But after watching, you may understand why one of his boys gets emotional.
Pauly knows he’s famous for "Jersey Shore," but he’s excited to show what he can do outside of that show. During the filming of his series, Pauly gets a gig spinning at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, signs a record deal with 50 Cent's G-Note Records, and opens for Britney Spears.
The series is produced by 495 Productions, the production company behind "Jersey Shore," with SallyAnn Salsano serving as Executive Producer. Jacquelyn French executive produces for MTV.
Will you watch either of the "Jersey Shore" spinoffs? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page.
- Mike plots to tell Jionni about Snooki's alleged hookup on 'Jersey Shore'
- Deena, Sammi, Snooki eager to catch crabs on 'Jersey Shore'
- 'Jersey Shore' spinoff gets thumbs up from Jersey City
- Defending Snooki ... no, really
- More 'Jersey Shore' in The Clicker