It’s yet to be seen if “Two and a Half Men” will suffer a ratings slump next season sans star Charlie Sheen, but the actor himself, who once said that there would be no show without him, now seems to think it will be a success.
In fact, CBS can already count on one unexpected viewer to tune in on premiere night.
"Who is not going to watch?!” Sheen exclaimed during a street-side chat with Radar Online. "I'll be there front and center. I'm just as curious as everybody else. It should be fun. I'm actually rooting hard for them. That worm is turning. Yeah, it should be exciting."
That’s right! After dedicating a considerable amount of time to bashing his former “Men” bosses, Sheen is looking forward to watching the show when it returns with Ashton Kutcher.
"I think Ashton is going to kill it,” Sheen told Radar Online.
Well, Kutcher is already killing it with the cast and crew. A recent report revealed that after just one day of filming, he threw an impromptu bash for the show’s staff.
Are you looking forward to the return of “Two and a Half Men” as much as Sheen suddenly seems to be? Tell us on our Facebook page.
- Possible spoilers: Is this how Sheen dies on 'Men'?
- Ashton Kutcher holds first day bash for 'Men' gang
- Sheen looks forward to his 'Men' funeral
- 'Men' gang to grieve over Charlie's bowling shirt?
- Kutcher to play broken-hearted billionaire on 'Men'
- 'Men' creator reportedly loved killing off Sheen
- Kids come up with ways to kill off Sheen's 'Men' character