The season of feuds continued on the most recent episode of “Celebrity Apprentice,” as NeNe Leakes lashed out at La Toya Jackson.
Leakes, who had plenty of reasons to be dissatisfied with Jackson’s flighty performance as project manager, let the barbs fly during the latest boardroom showdown but saved the best of her worst putdowns for later.
It was only after the women of Team ASAP learned they’d pulled off a lucky win that Leakes launched her full attack on Jackson.
“Don’t you try to act like you’re the reason that we won, because you are not,” the “Real Housewife” shouted. "I worked my ass off while you sat there looking like Casper the Ghost! OK? OK? Let's be clear. Let’s be clear, Casper. You've fooled a lot of people with this, but you have not fooled me. Be gone! Disappear, ghost!"
While Jackson refused to engage with the “bully” because they were “torn from different cloths,” the one-way silent treatment only gave Leakes more time to tell the singer just what she thought of her.
"The only reason you've gotten this far is because of your last name,” Leakes shouted, "and you've faked it for 50 years. You are very old, and you should act your age and not 12. You are an old lady."
Ouch! And Mark McGrath thought he had it tough when he was fired Sunday night.
- Gary Busey reenacts Meat Loaf's 'Apprentice' meltdown
- Forget Meat Loaf! Yosemite Sam freaks out on 'Apprentice'
- Meat Loaf has a major meltdown on 'Apprentice'
- Dionne Warwick goes from fired to feuding on 'Apprentice'
- Richard Hatch bullies David Cassidy on 'Apprentice' premiere
- NeNe and Star's 'Apprentice' fight turned physical